71 Bathurst Rd
- Terrace House
- 1 en-suite, 4 doubles (sharing 2 bathrooms)
- Open plan kitchen and lounge area
- Off road parking & no permits
- Garden with seating and shed for storage
The house is conveniently located;
- Walking distance from Sainsbury's (7 mins) and Winnersh train station (3 mins); country park
- Gym and cinema all close by (1 mile)
- Reading town centre and main railway station (6 miles, 22 mins by bus, 9 mins by train)
- Winnersh station (0.2 miles)
-Winnersh Triangle (1.7 miles)
- National Grid (1.9 miles)
- Suttons Business Park (4.8 miles)
- A239M for M4 (1.2 miles)
- TVP (4.9 miles)
- Royal Berks Hospital (4.9 miles)
- Reading Uni (2.7 miles)
What Our Snuggers Say
"I really love the house, it's finished to a very high standard with modern furniture and appliances. I like the way you take care of your tenants with your friendly attitude. It's quiet and convenient for the train station, Sainsbury's and Winnersh Triangle. I like to live near work and love my everyday walk through the meadow nearby.
It's a friendly house too - all the housemates get on well and we sometimes enjoy chatting over a dinner or a drink and make sure that anyone new that joins the house settles in quickly.
There's plenty of space in the communal area, a good sized living room and kitchen and a very nice garden with a deck and furniture. One special bonus I like is the small communal room upstairs where we can dry our laundry away from the elements.
It's a happy house and enjoy living here."